Accidents happen, and when you experience a plumbing emergency, you have to act fast. Patch jobs and DIY fixes may temporarily resolve an issue, but you'll need a professional to prevent long-term damages and expensive repairs. At The Drain Doctor Covina, our plumbing company makes sure to provide expert solutions for your plumbing in Covina, CA, and its surrounding areas whenever you need them.
Signs of an Urgent Plumbing Issue
Burst pipes and major leaks are obvious emergencies, but there are other signs of a dire plumbing problem that you may not recognize until its too late. If you notice any of these warning signs, you should reach out to us right away to prevent catastrophe. We offer 24-hour emergency repairs every day of the week.
- Water Stains on the Walls or Ceiling. When a pipe leaks behind a wall, it can soak through insulation and lead to mold and mildew growth. If you notice any discolored marks on your ceiling or walls, you should reach out to a professional plumbing company right away.
- Water stains may feel damp, or they could cause walls to warp. On the ceiling, pooled water can cause a "bubble" that will eventually burst. Left untreated, leaking or broken pipes behind walls can cause mold, which leads to serious health complications.
- Low Water Pressure - If you suddenly experience a drop in your home's water pressure, you most likely have a heavy clog. Clogs will affect flow rates initially, but if they are left untreated, they can lead to leaks and pipe bursts.
- Gurgling or Backed-Up Toilet - Toilets that make a gurgling sound when flushed or back up into your tub or shower can indicate a sewer line clog. These clogs affect your home's main drain line; if they burst, you could have serious damage to your entire property and need the yard excavated. We offer both sewer cleaning and emergency sewer line repair.
- Loud Noises - If your pipes or water heater rattle or clamor when you use them, you most likely have a blockage that needs to be dislodged. Blocked pipes and water tanks are at a high risk of bursting due to built-up water pressure.
Why Prompt Services Are Necessary
The sooner you get emergency assistance from a plumber in Covina, CA, the less harm your home suffers. In addition, fast intervention can prevent serious and costly damage. Your property isn't the only concern, however. Blocked sewers and leaking pipes can lead to mold growth and harmful bacteria that cause serious illness.
Hiring plumbing services as soon as you notice a problem will save you money and protect your family's health. Most plumbing repairs have warning signs, and DIY jobs only tend to buy you time rather than resolve the issue.
Emergency Plumbing Services from The Drain Doctor Covina
A plumber in Covina, CA, from our team, can help you avoid the stress and inconvenience that comes from broken plumbing. Whether you own a business or experience issues at home, The Drain Doctor Covina offers same-day plumbing solutions that will have your problems resolved quickly and professionally.
We service households and commercial businesses throughout Los Angeles and San Bernadino counties. Family-owned and operated, we take a personal stake in our work and strive to provide every customer with the quality of care we would want to receive.
Reach Out to Our Team
We offer 24/7 emergency plumbing repairs year-round, so don't hesitate to reach out and contact us. If you suspect an urgent problem with any of your pipes or home fixtures, our team is always available to provide prompt and expert service. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!