Plumbing emergencies don’t always happen when it’s most convenient for you. The Drain Doctor Covina provides 24⁄7 emergency service for any of your Southern California plumbing-related needs. Day or night, our industry-leading and fully-trained professionals are ready to give you fast, accurate, high-quality plumbing, and drain cleaning services at a fair price.
Recognize the Signs of a Plumbing Emergency
There are several signs that can indicate a plumbing and drainage emergency:
- Water stains and warps on your floor, walls, or ceiling could indicate a leaking pipe. Left untreated, the water leak could increase your water bill, damage your home or business, decrease your property value, and promote unhealthy mold growth.
- Rust in your water could indicate a corroding pipe. If not properly repaired, the corrosion could reduce your water pressure, diminish your water quality, form a hole in your pipe, and pool water in your yard.
- Low water pressure could indicate a clogged sink, toilet, or bathtub. If the clog is not removed, sewage could back into your home or business, your water flow could stop, and the pipe could break and flood your property.
- Slow drains and gurgling toilets could indicate a blocked sewer line. If the line is not cleared, sewage could back into your home or business, foul odors could destroy your air quality, and water could pool around your drains.
- Broken garbage disposals could indicate a clogged pipe. If the pipe is not cleaned, your drain and disposal could break and cause more serious issues.
- Noisy water heaters could indicate a mineral deposit buildup in the tank. If the scaling is not taken care of, the pressure levels could change, the tank could leak, and the system could shut down.
Understand the Risks of Waiting
Don’t wait until your plumbing emergencies become worse when you have a team of experts standing by to assist you. If you notice any signs of residential or commercial plumbing and drainage emergency, enlist our local, professional team at The Drain Doctor Covina. Leaving emergency situations unattended could lead to:
- Health concerns. Standing water or backed-up sewage could lead to hazardous mold, mildew, or bacteria that could infect your air and water supply, expose you to potential illnesses, and negatively impact your overall health.
- Structural damage. Overflowing water could quickly damage your home or business, destroy your possessions, and require time-consuming and expensive repairs and replacements.
- Greater costs. Leaving the problem to get worse could wastewater, lead to higher water bills, increase the extent of the damage, and grow your potential repair and replacement costs.
Let The Drain Doctor Covina Take Care of Your Emergency Today
Our team does not want you to live in distress waiting for regular office hours to come around. Whether you need your sink unclogged, toilet unblocked, sewer line cleaned out, or any other immediate service completed, our local technicians are on-call 24 hours a day throughout the year to help solve emergency plumbing and drainage issues in Los Angeles and San Bernardino Counties when you need them most, including in Covina, West Covina, San Dimas, La Verne, Glendora, Azusa, La Puente, Industry, Ontario, Baldwin Park, Belmont, Walnut, CA. Contact our team of highly-qualified plumbers today!