At The Drain Doctor, our team provides high-quality services for residential, commercial, and municipal properties in Southern California with all of their water heater needs. Water heaters are an essential part of your property because they allow you to use hot water throughout the day whether you are taking a shower or running the dishwasher.
Our plumbing company understands that water heaters play a significant role in our lives, but we usually take them for granted unless a problem occurs. Just like any other household appliance, water heaters need regular maintenance, so they can do their best work all year long. The Drain Doctor is made up of industry experts who are always ready to assist residents with accuracy and speed when it comes to their water heater needs.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs A Repair
At The Drain Doctor, we want our customers to be able to identify the signs that something may be wrong with their water heater system. Recognizing water heater problems before they become severe will save home and business owners time and money.
There are several signs that show that your water heater is not working to its full potential:
- Water temperature is consistently fluctuating. Fluctuating water temperature could mean that you have a buildup of mineral deposits surrounding your water heater’s properties.
- Your water heater is making loud noises. It is normal for water heaters to make some noise, but if you are hearing loud unfamiliar noises coming from your water heater, you should call a team of experts to come to check it out.
- Your water tastes off or is discolored that usually means there is corrosion somewhere within your water heater’s system.
- Hot rusty water is something that can cause larger issues if not taken care of properly.
Types of Water Heater Services
Our professional plumber in Covina, CA understands that every water heater is not the same which is why we are prepared to maintain, repair, and replace your water heater in the most effective way possible. There are several kinds of water heaters that our The Drain Doctor experts are familiar with: conventional, tankless, hybrid, and solar.
- Conventional water heater systems have a large tank that stores water that is heated by gas or electric energy.
- Tankless water heater systems heat water only when needed which provides instant access to unlimited hot water at all times because the system is not constantly working to keep water warm.
- Hybrid water heater systems are similar to conventional systems in that they use a large tank with a heat pump and electrical connections.
- Solar water heater systems use energy from the sun to heat water for your home or business.
Water Heater Maintenance and Installation
The technicians at The Drain Doctor specialize in water heater maintenance, repair, and replacement that leaves customers with satisfying results. Water heater maintenance is important because it will prolong the lifespan of your water heater. In addition, water heater repair increases the efficiency of your home or business’ water heater because it allows our team to locate the exact source of your water heater issues and repair them without replacing the whole system. In the case that you need to replace your water heater and a new one needs to be installed, our technicians at The Drain Doctor are more than capable of removing your existing water heater and installing a brand new one. We serve the following locations as well:
At The Drain Doctor, we want to provide our customers with seamless water heater maintenance, repair, and replacement. If you are experiencing issues with your water heater, do not hesitate to call our team of industry experts today or fill out our online form to schedule an appointment.