Think of everything that goes down your drains. Soap, grease, food, hair, toilet paper, and more. Over time, all of that buildup can lead to dirty pipes that require a lot of time and money to repair. If you want to keep the plumbing in your Covina-area home or business operating efficiently, it’s important to keep your drains pipes clean and clear at all times.
The Dangers of Dirty Drains
Without proper drain cleaning, your pipes could experience:
- Foul odors. Clogged drains force water back up into your sinks, tubs, and toilets. That stagnating water creates a foul odor that could repel customers from your business and make living in your home unbearable.
- Costly damage. Overflowing drains send water spilling into your home or business, potentially causing expensive damage to your flooring, baseboards, walls, cabinets, appliances, and furniture.
- Hazardous germs. Dirty drains house bacteria and mold that could make you, your family, or your customers sick.
The Advantages of Professional Drain Cleaning
Keeping your drains professionally cleaned can:
- Improve the efficiency of your plumbing system. Professional drain cleanings can help reduce your water waste and lower your water bills.
- Increase the lifespan of your pipes. Regular professional drain cleanings can help reduce corrosion and extend the life of your pipes.
- Reduce the risk of costly and time-consuming emergency repairs. Many people try to clean their drains themselves, but improperly used tools can break pipes, overly used chemical cleaners can erode pipes, and excessively applied pressure can weaken pipes. Professional local plumbers can use the right tools and services to get the job done correctly, quickly, and at a fair price.
Prevention and maintenance are critical to keeping your Southern California residential, commercial, and municipal pipes and plumbing system in good condition. The drain cleaning and plumbing experts at The Drain Doctor are ready to help you with your drain cleaning needs. We can unclog drains in any part of your home or business, provide maintenance that will save you time and money in the future, and provide guidance for keeping your pipes flowing freely.